See the benefits of trade association membership by joining one of our manufacturing peer groups, boards, or committees.
- IT -- For any member who may issues relating to Information Technology. This peer group assists members with all things IT.
- Finance & Audit -- For CFOs, controllers, or accounting staff seeking peer assistance in all areas of finance, accounting, and auditing.
- Sales & Marketing -- For member employees to discuss challenges and strategies of sales and marketing in the manufacturing environment.
- Operations / Plant Managers -- For employees of members with a focus on operations and/or managerial issues and concerns.
- HR -- Led by a human resource expert, this group addresses specific topics regarding current HR topics, including updates on laws effecting HR policies.
- Safety -- Led by a safety expert, each session addresses a specific safety issue directly from shop floors.
- Machining -- For machining members seeking peer assistance and best practices in various areas of the manufacturing business.
- Click HERE for additional information about TMA Peer Groups.
- TMA Board of Directors -- The executive board that oversees the entire organization. (more info HERE)
- Business Services, Inc. -- The BSI board overseas TMA's insurance services organization. (more info HERE)
- Education Foundation -- The Foundation board oversees grants made from TMA's Education Foundation.
- PAC -- The PAC board oversees TMA's political investments.
- Retirement Trust -- The Retirement Trust board oversees the 401K Retirement Trust. (more info HERE)
- Click HERE for additional information about TMA Boards.
- Christians in Manufacturing -- This committee oversees various charitable activities and hosts TMA's Annual Prayer Breakfast.
- Finance & Audit -- This committee of the board oversees the finances of the Association.
- Golf -- This committee hosts TMA's two, yearly golf outings.
- Government Relations -- This committee hosts political and public policy events for members.
- Manufacturing Education Careers -- This committee assists the Training & Education Department to meet the training needs of members and the industry.
- Supplier Network -- This committee is composed of Affiliate members that assists manufacturing members with various services they represent.
- Women in TMA -- This committee promotes women at all levels of manufacturing.
- Young Leaders -- This committee engages the next generation of manufacturers.
- Click HERE for additional information about TMA Committees.