TMA | Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
TMA is monitoring this rapidly evolving public health emergency. We encourage our members and their employees to use guidelines set by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention to develop any necessary policies for your company. We hope you find the following information helpful.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Online Resources
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers the most up-to-date information on COVID-19. For resources, including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please click here.
United States Federal Government COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Interim Guidance (03-15-2020): cancellation or postponement of events with 50+ people
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- US SBA Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- U.S. Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program can be found here.
- Illinois Department of Public Health COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 FAQ
- IL Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity COVID-19 Impact Survey for US SBA Economic Injury Disaster Declaration
- Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders:
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
For employees who are temporarily out of work because of job closings due to Covid-19, here is information on how to apply for benefits from the State of Illinois.
Finding yourself working remotely? Here are some tips for staying productive while working from home.