Start Date: 4/22/2021 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 4/23/2021 4:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: Technology & Manufacturing Association Location:
1651 Wilkening Rd
Schaumburg, IL United States 60173
Technology & Manufacturing Association
Thursday & Friday
April 22nd & 23rd
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
1st Edition 2019 Core Tool
This two-day comprehensive course will provide a Process FMEA/VDA Core Tool for clients at TMA that integrates the unique circumstances of each company in order to provide maximum benefit and an effective return on their investment.
The objective will be to ensure a team-building environment is established, relationships are enhanced and FMEA skills are developed through a comprehensive set of exercises focusing on the following considerations:
- Clarify the steps, activities, and tools related to the technical development of FMEAs.
- Product Development and Process Developments
- In Scope: Technical Risks, Product Risks & Process Risks
- Out of Scope: Financial Risks, Time Risks & Strategy Risks
- Evaluate the potential technical risks of failure of a product or process
- Analyze the causes and effects of those failures
- Document preventive and detection actions
- Recommend actions to reduce risk
includes course materials & lunch
NOTE: Dates and times subject to change; employers will be notified of any changes. Classes, workshops, or special events require a minimum number of registrants in order to run as scheduled. In the event of a cancellation, TMA will refund your fee IN FULL.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations will be assessed a $25 Cancellation Fee. Companies will be charged IN FULL if cancellations are not received in writing, by email (email@example.com) or faxed (847-825-0041) by noon 5 business days prior to the start date of the class or workshop. No refunds will be provided after this time. If you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.