Start Date: 3/11/2021 9:00 AM CST
End Date: 3/11/2021 10:00 AM CST
Venue Name: ONLINE Location:
IL United States
Technology & Manufacturing Association
9:00 am - 10:00 am
What are the right technology solutions for your business? Members often struggle with their ERPs and other software they are using. There are often several legacy systems that don’t talk to each other and can’t provide the data you need easily. Its challenging bringing on new technology due to cost, complexity, and the resources needed to deploy and manage these systems. Learn about Notiphy, a cloud-based and cost effective, solution that can help you replace paper, retrieve a lot of that data, and integrate all your resources digitally. If your current ERP and/or other software are doing the bare minimum, Notiphy can provide much of the rest for less money and minimal use of your people. Notiphy was developed with the worker in mind. By making them better through digital operating procedures, multimedia content, and collaboration. Notiphy can provide data that’s been invisible to you in the past so you can make better data-driven decisions. Notiphy adapts to your workflow instead of you having to adapt to it.
Webinar Topics Include:
Member Price: Free
Non-Member Price: $35.00
- Why making people more efficient, accountable and productive can change the entire company
- Reducing paper significantly and increasing business intelligence
- Understanding actual job status and the true costs of jobs
- Create and maintain a healthy workplace by reducing accidents and making workers safer while improving retention, hiring, and training.
- OSHA, ISO, and supply chain compliance, and achieving areas of lean manufacturing
- Improving operations through technology on a small budget and limited resources
NOTE: Dates and times subject to change; employers will be notified of any changes. Classes, workshops, or special events require a minimum number of registrants in order to run as scheduled. In the event of a cancellation, TMA will refund your fee IN FULL.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations will be assessed a $25 Cancellation Fee. Companies will be charged IN FULL if cancellations are not received in writing, by email (email@example.com) or faxed (847-825-0041) by noon 5 business days prior to the start date of the class or workshop. No refunds will be provided after this time. If you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.