Start Date: 3/5/2021 8:00 AM CST
End Date: 3/5/2021 10:30 AM CST
Venue Name: Technology & Manufacturing Association Location:
1651 Wilkening Road
Schaumburg, IL United States 60173
Technology & Manufacturing Association
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Class will focus on the key aspects of both the electric and gas procurement in Illinois, a deregulated state. The class will be delivered from the perspective of a fully independent consultant (not an energy broker or supplier). This class can offer information and insight to individuals regardless of your level of experience buying energy.
Course content includes:
- Non-Independent Brokers - how to identify them, and why it really matters
- Hidden Broker Commission Contracts - what's behind the green curtain
- Electric Cost Components - what they are and how they are overcharged
- Energy Tariffs - why you need to understand them
- Energy Buying Myths - e.g. bundled rates are good ....not!
- Energy Suppliers - games they play and how to protect your company
- Demand Response (DR) - contract fine print and murky math
- Gas Purchasing - inaccurate volumes, supplier games, buying myths
- How to avoid all of the above
NOTE: Dates and times subject to change; employers will be notified of any changes. Classes, workshops, or special events require a minimum number of registrants in order to run as scheduled. In the event of a cancellation, TMA will refund your fee IN FULL.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations will be assessed a $25 Cancellation Fee. Companies will be charged IN FULL if cancellations are not received in writing, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (847-825-0041) by noon 5 business days prior to the start date of the class or workshop. No refunds will be provided after this time. If you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.