Start Date: 7/30/2020 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 7/31/2020 12:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: Technology & Manufacturing Association Location:
1651 Wilkening Road
Schaumburg, IL United States 60173
Technology & Manufacturing Association
Thursday, July 30th
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday, July 31st
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
This General Industry 10-hour course is designed to provide a good general base of safety knowledge that participants can bring back to their facility. Students who complete this course will receive OSHA certificates.
Course Content Includes:
Member Price: $400.00
- Introduction to OSHA, including review of the OSHA act, purpose, standards, and more
- Inspections, citations, penalties, and most cited violations
- Walking and working surfaces
- Fall protection, stairways, etc.
- Means of egress
- Compliance with NFPA 101, exit routes, etc.
- Hazardous materials
- Flammable liquids storage, fire control, etc.
- General environmental controls
- Lock out tag out, inspection, etc.
- Electrical standards
- Wiring methods, labeling, arc flash, etc.
- Materials handling
- Hand carts, forklifts, overhead cranes, etc.
- Machine guarding
- Equipment inspections, saws, etc.
- Personal protective equipment
- General requirements, selection, use, etc.
- Hazard communication
- Chemical handling, terminology, etc.
Non-member Price: $550.00
includes course materials & lunch
NOTE: Dates and times subject to change; employers will be notified of any changes. Classes, workshops, or special events require a minimum number of registrants in order to run as scheduled. In the event of a cancellation, TMA will refund your fee IN FULL.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations will be assessed a $25 Cancellation Fee. Companies will be charged IN FULL if cancellations are not received in writing, by email (email@example.com) or faxed (847-825-0041) by noon 5 business days prior to the start date of the class or workshop. No refunds will be provided after this time. If you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.