Start Date: 7/21/2020 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 7/21/2020 8:45 AM CDT
Venue Name: Webinar Location:
IL United States
Technology and Manufacturing Association
Please click HERE to register for this webinar.
We’ve all been inundated with CARES Act information and resources, and many of us have already taken action on EIDL and PPP loans – but employees have different questions and they need help. We’re bringing in our experts to understand what your employees CARE about in the recent legislation, why they need your help to leverage the new law, and what you can do to ease their concerns right now.
Before COVID-19 changed our plans for the year, you might have heard about other retirement plan legislations like Illinois Secure Choice, and the SECURE Act. For many of us these changes have had to take a back seat to more pressing matters, but the legislation isn’t going away.
Presenters Lee Werner & Marsha Werner from Turning Point Wealth Management of Raymond James, and Christopher Tipper from Hunter Benefits LLC, will address the interplay between the new laws and boil it all down to what it means for employers and employees.
During this webinar, we will cover:
Thank you to our host:
Thank you to our sponsor:
Attend this webinar and enjoy a Dunkin Donuts coffee courtesy of Merchants & Manufacturers Bank!
- So the law changed, how does this impact my retirement plan?
- Recent legislation from the Employee’s perspective
- Questions your employees may ask and the "need to know" answers
- Strategies to do the right thing for employees and reduce their anxiety in this new legal landscape
- An action plan you can take now to protect and uphold your fiduciary responsibility