TMA Education Foundation raises funds to:
- Supply selected schools with state-of-the-art equipment and improved facilities and to donate education and career materials to guidance offices, libraries, and classrooms.
- Give financial assistance, through grants and scholarships, to students and vocational education teachers, and to provide industry advisors to education.
- Expand the pool of qualified entry level tooling, machining, and manufacturing career candidates.
- Improve the image of manufacturing careers, increase public awareness to parents, educators, students, legislators, and public officials.
- Promote and direct the establishment of a tooling, machining, and manufacturing technology training centers.
- Recruit talented men and women for challenging metalworking and manufacturing careers.