Start Date: 9/17/2020 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 9/17/2020 8:45 AM CDT
Venue Name: Webinar Location:
IL United States
Technology and Manufacturing Association
Please click HERE to register for this webinar.
Manufacturing Month is quickly approaching with Manufacturing Day kicking things off on Friday, October 2nd! Are you ready with a plan in place?
Providing a video tour, informational videos or even a video blog are effective ideas to consider. Maybe you’d like to host a live video tour of your organization or a virtual event this October? How will you make your video(s)? What content will be most impactful to showcase in your video? Are you prepared to use social media to promote yourself and your efforts throughout October and beyond? Accomplishing any number of these can certainly be overwhelming.
Join us to hear from Juli Barcelona and Steve Grein of Barcelona Creative Group as they discuss simple, inexpensive options to “do it yourself”, when and why to consider partnering with an outside video production firm and what it takes to be a part of the most powerful medium there is – video! Juli and Steve will also provide tips to produce a live or pre-recorded video tour as well as ways to utilize social media and digital advertising to upload and promote your videos.
- The power of using video in a time when in-person events aren’t possible
- Get a brief introduction to critical elements of a quality video, such as content, format, length, equipment, background and more
- Simple tricks to record, upload and promote your video on your own
- Learn important questions you should ask before engaging an outside firm to help with video production
- How digital marketing and social media can take your video efforts to the next level by gaining greater exposure and engagement from your online community