Start Date: 7/8/2020 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 7/8/2020 8:45 AM CDT
Venue Name: Webinar Location:
IL United States
Technology & Manufacturing Association
Please click HERE to register for this webinar.
The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) is the Department of Defense's (DoD) newest verification mechanism designed to ensure that cybersecurity controls and processes adequately protect Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) that resides on the 350,000 Defense Industrial Base (DIB) systems and networks.
John Connell, CISO at Fortress Data Management, will explain the CMMC process and how defense contractors can prepare to obtain the CMMC certification which will be required to bid on and win contracts with the US Government. He will also explain the appropriate CMMC requirements that prime contractors will be required to flow down to subcontractors.
Thank you to our host:
- What is the CMMC and how it compares to, DFARS, the current Dept of Defense cybersecurity requirement based on NIST 800-171.
- Understand why defense contractors need to plan now to meet the new standard to continue to bid on DoD contracts.
- Detail of the current CMMC implementation timeline and milestones for defense contractor’s compliance.
- How the new CMMC compliance process works including the new requirement that all defense contractors pass an onsite audit.
- Estimated costs associated with meeting compliance the requirements including the audit costs which will be paid by the defense contractors.