Date(s): February 23, 2019 - March 9, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM CST - 3:00 PM CST
February 23rd, March 2nd, & 9th
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
The main goal of this course is to bring all participants to an operational level of understanding of all GD&T concepts, applications, and inspection. This course is a thorough introduction for those with a little to moderate level of experience with GD&T, as well as those who wish to advance their understanding of an application to an advanced level. The course will focus on actual industry drawings utilizing GD&T concepts.
Course Content Include:
• The concepts and language of the Y14.5M standard
• Datum reference frames
• Basic dimensioning and application in geometric tolerancing
• Circular tolerance zone
• Bonus tolerance and ‘double bonus’ tolerance
• Tolerance zone conversions
• Inspection methodology
• Comparison of run-out and concentricity
• Definitions and effects of material condition modifiers
• Proper inspection techniques for angularity and concentricity
Cost: $700.00 includes textbook and lunch
NOTE: Dates and times subject to change; employers will be notified of any changes. Classes, workshops, or special events require a minimum number of registrants in order to run as scheduled. In the event of a cancellation, TMA will refund your fee IN FULL.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations will be assessed a $25 Cancellation Fee. Companies will be charged IN FULL if cancellations are not received in writing, by email (email@example.com) or faxed (847-825-0041) by noon 5 business days prior to the start date of the class or workshop. No refunds will be provided after this time. If you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.